{FREE} Sticky Note Teaching Planner

In my last post I shared the Teacher Planning Binder that I am using to help me get ready for next school year. If you missed it, you can grab it {here}

Today I am sharing another planning tool that I use to help me stay organized during the school year.
FREE Sticky note teacher planner
After printing it out, I laminate it for reuse. I use sticky notes to fill in the sections, jotting down notes to myself so I remember what needs to get done. When the list on a note gets done, I just pull it off and replace it with a fresh one. Simple.
FREE Sticky note teacher planner

FREE Sticky note teacher planner
You can download your free copy {here} 
FREE Sticky note teacher planner

2 comments

  1. What a neat idea! Thanks for sharing this!!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea. I am impress with this free sticky note teaching planner. This planner is useful to get ready for next year school. Thanks for giving this idea. I am definitely going to download it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.