What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

This week I am sharing some Pins that I L-O-V-E that are DIY ideas I'd like to try for the home...someday :)
{OR if any of you would like to make them for me, I will be glad to send you my mailing address LOL}
click the pictures to see where I found them
RECLAIMED WOOD FRAMES
Reclaimed wood attached together and add a photo.
CANVAS WALL HANGING
Paint canvas boards, then affix a stencil & paint. Pretty!
PAINTED WINDOW FRAME/PICTURE FRAME
An old window frame with a picture added to the back.
SCRABBLE WALL TILES
Squares of wood stenciled with letters and numbers to make words and/or names of family members.
STENCILED PILLOWS
Personalize your pillows!
GROWTH CHART RULER
Stain & add measurements. Chart your family's growth over the years. Take it with you when you move!

See more of my DIY pins by clicking the link below


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.