We're Glad Winter Is Coming...Hot Chocolate Bulletin Board

Winter Hot Chocolate Bulletin Board
It was time to change out our turkey bulletin board. Thanksgiving was over weeks ago, Halloween is over, and the beautiful autumn leaves have fallen off the trees and turned brown. Fall feels very over.
collaborative Thanksgiving bulletin board
Bye bye turkey!

Up next...We're Glad Winter is Coming!
{We, as in my students. Not the teacher so much. Except for the hot chocolate.}
Winter hot chocolate bulletin board for Kindergarten

My students made some mugs, then decorated them with fall pictures {snowmen, snowballs, etc.}

Some mugs have 'steam' curling from them, others have marshmallows.

Under each mug of hot chocolate is a student response form as to why they are glad winter is coming.
Winter hot chocolate bulletin board for Kindergarten
 I'm glad winter is coming because I can make a snowman.
Winter hot chocolate bulletin board for Kindergarten
I'm glad winter is coming because I can play outside in the snow.

Winter hot chocolate bulletin board for Kindergarten
I'm glad winter is coming because I like to drink hot chocolate.

{No, I didn't make that last one. But that's exactly what I would've written!}  

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.