Inspired by Pinterest Part 2 and 'Read' Sign FREEBIE

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!

I have been using this time to catch up on the blogs I follow, discover new blogs to follow, and find great ideas on Pinterest!

Here are a couple of things that missed my last Inspired by Pinterest post  
{because I could not get the dang pictures to turn properly...grr}

NUMBER ANCHOR CHART
I found this great idea on Pinterest {source}
This chart will be used when the focus is on teaching specific numbers.
I love how lots of different skills are being touched on!

STORY RETELLING ANCHOR CHART
This anchor chart will be used during subsequent readings of our book study books.
I'll point to a picture, and students will retell that part of the story.
This retelling chart is a spinoff of the fantastic retelling rope I found {here}:


R-E-A-D CLASSROOM SIGN
I've seen various versions of the 'READ' sign, and came up this to match my classroom. It can be hung horizontally or vertically for a bunting or banner effect.
The dotted backgrounds are turquoise, orange, brown, and pink.
The finished product measures 8" high x 32" wide.

It coordinates with the dotted turquoise, brown, and pink Welcome Bunting from my previous post:


You can download the READ sign{here}.
Find more home and school Pinterest inspiration

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.