First Day Of School Impressions--FREEBIE FUN!

First Day of School Impressions keepsake memento for Kindergarten and First Grade
I've created a First Day of School Impressions form, as a means to communicate to parents as to how their child's first day of school went. It makes a fun keepsake memento as well!
First Day of School Impressions keepsake memento for Kindergarten and First Grade
The form allows students to share highlights about their first day of school.
It can then be sent home, so parents can enjoy learning about their child's day: how their child felt, who they played with, what they liked about school, etc.

A definite keepsake!
I have included a page for
-Preschool
-Junior Kindergarten
-Kindergarten
-Grade One
-First Grade
{I know that the names of the grades vary,
depending on where you teach!}
I've made this freebie my very first item in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
You can download it here for free:

{be sure to add my store to your favorites}

Enjoy!

5 comments

  1. I love your site! I would love to be in your class! You have some of the best ideas. Tomorrow is a day dedicated to preparing for the upcoming school year. The ideas on your blog will keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea & can't wait to use it. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thank you for sharing! (I teach in a Christian school, too :-))
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Mrs. Bremer! I am your newest follower:) I stumbled upon your site when a friend of mine pinned a bunch of a your things on pinterest and boy am I glad she did! What a wonderful resource your blog is:) I am a newbie blogger and would love for you to become a follower and possibly join my First Day of Kindergarten Linky Party Something tells me you have some GREAT ideas for the first day and this post alone would be perfect for the linky party!:)

    Thanks for sharing so many great things!
    ~Rachel
    Teaching with Z

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.